5 Moves for a Sexy Back
Sometimes it’s called bra bulge, love handles or just plain back fat. At the end of the day, it annoys a lot of women. The thing is, there’s no magic bullet or solution, there’s only one thing you can do to get rid of that fat. And that is to reduce your overall body fat. That might not be the answer you were looking for but it’s a simple concept.
Here is what you need to lose back fat:
- Super targeted back workout routine that will enhance your overall body calorie burn.
- A meal plan that will help to keep you in a calorie deficit without being hungry all the time.
Now by the time you’ve finished reading this guide, you will have both and the only thing left for you to do is to take action.
The 11 Minute Back Fat Workout Overview
Keep in mind that you cannot spot reduce, therefore, you must take a wholesome approach. For this 11 minute routine, you’ll be doing 5 different exercises, each hitting the entire upper body. Most of these exercises are low impact but will still pack a punch. Make sure that you are using a stopwatch to help time your workouts.Proper time tracking can make the difference in your overall results. The required amount of reps and sets for each exercise will be listed on the chart below. So let’s go ahead and breakdown each exercise then we’ll get into the meal plan for getting rid of back fat.
1. Side Arm Push Up
Starting things off is a move that will help to tone your arms, back and latissimus dorsi A.K.A. “the lats”. By training each of these muscle group simultaneously, it will help to increase overall calorie burn and amplify the look of a smaller waistline.
How to do it
- Get into position A as shown in the image above lying on your left side using your right hand to support your upper body and left hand around your waist.
- No you’re going to slowly push your upper body upwards with your right hand only and hold that position for one second.
- After that pause, return to the starting position and repeat the required amount of reps.
2. Superman Holds With Squeeze
As the name suggests, you will be channeling your inner superhero. Well… in the form of an exercise. ? You can consider this as a total body workout as you will be engaging a lot of muscle groups. Which makes it one of the best fat burning workouts you can ever do in a low impact position.
How to do it
- Lie face down as shown in the image above with legs close together and hands straightened out. Your entire body should form a T-shape.
- Slowly lift both hands and legs off the ground as high as possible and hold that position for 1 to 2 seconds.
- After the pause return to the starting position and repeat.
3. Arm Circles
For some reason this exercise is so underrated. Here’s the thing, if you want to sculpt the sexiest arms possible you have to do more targeted moves like these that will challenge them. Especially, if you don’t have access to any weights. After completing this exercise your entire arm is going to be on fire. Which is a good thing, because you’re doing the exercise properly.
How to do it
- Stand shoulder-width apart with both hands straightened out and lowered at a 30 degree angle as shown in the image above.
- Now you’re going to create a circular motion up and down with both hands at the same time at a controlled pace(not too fast or too slow).
- Perform the required amount of sets as shown on the chart below.
4. Up Rows (Optional)
If you don’t have any weights like a dumbbell you can skip this exercise. On the other hand if you do then you can get a pair of light dumbbells preferably 5-10 pounds. Using weights is one of the fastest way to turbocharge your metabolic activity which means more calorie burn.
How to do it
- Stand shoulder-width apart as demonstrated in position A, holding both dumbbells right below your pelvic area.
- You’re going to slowly lift both weights up to your chest area then pause for one second .
- After the one second pause slowly lower the weights to the starting position and repeat.
5. Front Chest Lifts
If you don’t have any dumbbells, you can use 2 filled water bottles. You just want to create some added resistance for this movement.
How to do it
- Get into starting position A holding both dumbbells below your pelvic area as demonstrated in the image above.
- Slowly lift both weights forward while keeping both hands straightened until they are parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for one second, then slowly return to the starting point and repeat the required amount of reps.
THE 11 MINUTE BACK FAT WORKOUT CHART
See ALL The Exercises Demonstrated Below
Thanks for reading! please subscribe and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest,Twitter, and Facebook
What’s your favorite Workouts? Let us know in the comments.
Check out more from Viva La Vibes:
- 5 Moves for a Sexy Back
- 4 Belly-fat Burning Exercises to Uncover your Abs
- 5 Glute Stretches for a Bigger & Rounder Butt
- 4 Exercises for Inner & Outer Thighs