How to Make Free Cash Fast |
Sell Photos Online
Do you have a knack for snapping pics? Then sell your images online. Just register to be a contributor, upload your photos, and earn money whenever a buyer downloads your content.
Keep reading for this comprehensive list of places and the details you need to sell photos online…
37 Ways to Sell your Photography
1) 123RF – Earn 60% commission when someone downloads your image.
2) 500Prime – Make money by uploading and selling your photos on 500Prime. Payments are made via PayPal.
3) Alamy – Earn 50% of each sale.
4) Animals Animals – Make 50% commission off your high-quality animal and nature photos. See site for submission guidelines.
5) Bigstock – Your earnings are per download and based on the customer’s type of payment plan, and image size purchased.
6) BlendImages – Contact for rates and details.
7) Corbis – Contact for rates and details.
8) Crestock – Royalty rates are calculated on a progressive scale, based on the total number of images sold since joining, ranging from 20% – 40% commission.
9) CrowdFoto – Select an assignment, use your camera or smartphone to take the image, and upload it. If the client likes your photo, you’ll be paid €20 via PayPal.
10) Cutcaster – Earn 40% – 65% for each credit spent downloading the contributors’ file.
11) DepositPhotos – Commission depends on the license type under which the image is uploaded and the resolution in which it has been purchased. It is also influenced by your author level and status on the website.
12) Dreamstime – Earn 25% – 60% from each sale you make.
13) Envato Market – Price your items, pay the Envato fee (which varies on exclusivity and how much you sell) and the remainder is your seller fee. See site for a detailed fee table.
14) Fotolia – Earn 33% royalty on every image sold.
15) FudPix – Create an account, upload your food photos, and earn up to 50% on each sale.
16) GL Stock Images – Currently not accepting new applications, but will resume soon.
17) Image Vortex – Earn 75% – 25% of the license fees received from sub-licensees for your photographic content.
18) IngImage – Currently handpicks photographers and illustrators who can create natural images that capture a moment and excite their clients. Apply to be a contributor.
19) Inmagine – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and contact info for additional information.
20) iStockphoto – Pays contributors a base royalty rate of 15% for each file downloaded. If you are an exclusive contributor, you can earn up to 45% commission.
21) PhotoSpin – Earn a 40% revenue split for non-exclusive images. Payments made via PayPal, Skrill, or by check.
22) PicHit – Earn 20% of revenue from subscriptions, plus additional bonuses for the popularity of your photo. Photos with exclusive licenses will get you 100% of the set reward money.
23) Pond5 – Set your own prices and you earn 50% of each sale. And you don’t have to sign any exclusivity agreements.
24) Shutterstock – Get paid for photos, illustrations, and video clips. Rates vary on the subscription plan, exclusivity, and type of vector. The site says you can earn up to $120 per image download and 30% royalty on every clip purchased.
25) SmugMug – Upload your photos, set your price, and earn 85% of the markup.
26) StockedPhotos – Accepts photos and illustrations from talented and experienced photographers and artists. Apply for consideration.
27) StockFood – Accepts images from outstanding food photographers and videographers. See site for the application process and submission details.
28) Stockfresh – Earn a minimum royalty rate of 50% which can go up to 62.5%. Apply for consideration.
29) TextureVault – Not currently accepting photos. Check back and fill out an application to be considered.
30) Veer – Earn $0.35 – $7.00 per image or illustration download (based on size). Extended license rates vary. Must apply and be approved before submitting photos.
31) Yay Micro – Pays photographers and illustrators 50% commission on images. Payments are made via PayPal.
32) Clashot – Is a smartphone app where you can earn royalties of about 44% from each photo sale. Download the app, upload your photos, and earn money each time one of your photos is sold. Available for both Apple and Android smartphones.
33) EyeEm – Is a smartphone app available for iOS and Android. Simply create an account, upload your photos, and when one is purchased you’ll earn 50% commission.
34) Foap – Download the Foap application (available for both iPhone and Android operating systems) to your smartphone and upload your photos. Once your image receives five positive ratings from other Foap users – your photo will be published for sale. You will earn $5 each time someone purchases your photo. Payments are made via PayPal when the user requests a cashout.
35) Scoopshot – Earn money by completing photo and video assignments via Scoopshot. This moneymaking app is available for both iPhone and Android systems. Money is made from direct photo and video purchases and also via revenue sharing options. Payments are made via PayPal when you request a cashout.
36) Twenty20 – Earn 80% commission on single photo licenses. Earn 20% commission on subscription plan licenses. Available for both iPhone and Android operating systems.
37) InstaPrints – Simply upload your Instagram photos to InstaPrints and determine your prices. When a customer purchases one of your prints, InstaPrint will finalize all the details. Payments are made on the 15th of each month via PayPal (global) and check (US residents only.)