Learn How to Shape Your Eyebrows At Home In 7 Easy Steps
Learn how to shape eyebrows without having to go to the salon. This easy-to-follow DIY tutorial will teach you how to get perfect eyebrows on your own. You’ll learn to shape eyebrows right at home. Have beautiful eyebrows without breaking the bank. This easy step-by-step tutorial will help you achieve that eyebrows on flick you always dreamed of!
Step 1 | Determine Where Your Eyebrows Start
- First, determine where your eyebrows start and draw a line or mark using a pencil liner or an eyebrow pencil.
Step 2 | Mark Your Arch
- Next, find the arch of your brow and mark it.
Step 3 | Mark Where Your Eyebrows End
- Using the same pencil or marker, put a mark in the area where your eyebrows end.
Step 4 | Start Tweezing
- Now, you can start tweezing. Be sure to always tweeze towards the direction of hair growth (this is a rule of thumb to follow for all hair removal).
- If your hair is pointing upwards, angle your hand downwards and pull it upwards in order to properly tweeze it.
- Ready, set, tweeze!
Step 5 | Brush Your Eyebrows
After you’ve tweezed the stray hairs, brush your eyebrows upwards using a brow brush.
Step 6 | Trim Your Eyebrows
Using small scissors, trim down the edges of your eyebrows to make sure you keep its shape.
Step 7 | Sanitize the Area
When you’re finished trimming the extra hair on the edges, make sure to sanitize the area using a cotton pad and witch hazel. This will help close the pores and ensure that you won’t break out. This is the last and probably the most important step in shaping your eyebrows.
Press play this video by MORE to see the full tutorial in action. Watch Ivy for DivineCaroline (now More.com) as she teaches us the proper ways to shape and groom our eyebrows like a pro at home:
You’ve just learned to shape your eyebrows! Wasn’t that easy?
Did you find the tutorial on how to shape eyebrows helpful?
Let us know what you think in the comments section below!
Thanks for reading!
please subscribe and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest,Twitter, and Facebook
Check out more from Viva La Vibes:
- 110 Instagram Outfit Ideas
- 27 Simple Short Hairstyles
- Concealer Mistakes you Didn’t Know you Were Making
- 13 Trendy Haircolors for Fair Skin