27 Greatest Gifts for EVERY kid in the Family
𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜
Need some personalized Christmas present ideas for kids that have everything?
Whether it’s gifts for boys, girls, teens, or toys for toddlers; we’ve found the best of everything simple, fun, and even cheap for foolproof gifts this Christmas.
1. Dream Tent
2. Star Wars Galactic Snackin’ Grogu
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “Cuteness overload! This is the absolute most adorable Grogu toy made so far … Grogu comes with a cookie, bowl of soup, spoon, and his favorite toy ever, the little knob from the Razor Crest. He reacts differently to every one of his accessories and when he doesn’t have an item in his hands, he will probably ask you to pick him up for a hug. Batteries are easy to put in and then this little guy is ready to go!” —Mariofan105
Shipping info: Free two-day shipping and free returns available to Amazon Prime members.
CUSTOMER REVIEW:“My daughter LOVES these!!! I break up the package to give them to her slowly and she loves “hatching” them and then playing with them!! Great gift! Super cute item!!”
4. LEGO Classic Quad Pack
Amazon Toy List
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “It is nice to have the extra colors and shapes needed to make some awesome characters with the included booklet.”
- All 4 sets combined include more than 240 pieces in vibrant shades of blue, red, green, orange, and fun, bright colors
- Features a mix of classic LEGO bricks and special elements and are great starter sets for budding LEGO builders
- Each box offers three levels of building complexity to suit builders on different levels
- Each box includes an inspirational guide containing building instructions and ideas that will help your child discover their creative building skills
- These LEGO Classic Creativity Boxes foster open-ended creativity and imagination and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-99
5. Hot Wheels Track Builder (with Car)
Amazon Choice for Hot Wheels Track
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “Lots of fun, Good connections, Track stays together.”
6. Kids Android 16GB HD Tablet
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “My 5 year old loves it very much! She loves the pre-installed apps. The learning app is good too. I love the parental control feature. We don’t have to worry about the unhealthy content on internet. Price is reasonable, highly recommend.”
7. KidsKraft Deluxe Work Bench (w/ tools)
Amazon Choice for Work Bench with Tools
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “We love KidKRAFT. This is my 3rd purchase from them and we are just as happy as before. This workbench is a perfect size for our small space and my little boy loves it! He has enjoyed lots of creative play at the workbench!”
8. Indoor Princess Play Tent
Amazon #1 Best Seller
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “This tent is the cutest I have seen. I love the lights that came with it. It’s so dainty but big enough for one of us to sit in it and read to her. It’s precious!! I have recommended this to lots of people already.”
9. Nerf N-Strike Strongarm Elite Blaster
Amazon Choice for Nerf Guns
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “I bought a few of these during Christmas and they are awesome. My kids and I have Nerf wars all over the house.”
10. LOL O.M.G. doll
Trust me on this.
I asked a 4th-grade class’ opinion. This was a unanimous pick.
11. Pokemon Carry Playset
12. A transforming Paw Patrol fire truck
13. 3D Tinkerbell Crystal Puzzle
Amazon Choice for 3D Puzzles
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “This puzzle is bigger than I thought! It really was cool once put together! Even if you’re not a fan of tinkerbell like me, it’s still cool.”
14. Giant Keyboard Mat
#1 Best Seller
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “My grandson loves this and it comes with a volume control which is great for parents and grandparents.”
15. Soft Crochet Knitted Mermaid Tail Blanket (Youth Size)
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “Obtained for my 7-year old Granddaughter for Christmas. She was so surprised and loves it. She wraps up in it while watching television and reading all the time now.”
16. Geode Rock Science Kit
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “ My son loved it. Got to smash something and got some really cool crystal geodes to display in his room. Great product.”
17. American Girl Dolls
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “This is what my niece wanted for Christmas. A real American Girl doll! She is going to be so excited. It is just as beautiful as the pics but more. Definitely recommend buying this!!I think this is excellent value for money. I have the larger version. We took it for a test run tonight and it’s better and more durable than the larger really expensive one from another company. It’s so much fun to fly and really easy to use.”
18. Finding Nemo Bath Toys
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “Granddaughter loves them, especially Dory. She’s not even using them in the bath, she likes to play with the like a regular toy.”
19. K’NEX Looping Light-Up Roller Coaster Building Set
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “This is a great for for girls or boys. I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. In my opinion it’s harder to put together than legos but still not terribly difficult. My 9 year old put this together with a little help from her dad. It’s fun to watch and works great”
20. Shimmer ’N Sparkle Ultimate Makeup Designer Lighted Mirror Table Top Vanity
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “My Daughter loved this for Christmas gift!!”
- Lighted mirror makeup center
- 40 shades of color for eyes, lips and cheeks
- Includes easy to follow instruction cards on makeup application
- Safe and non-toxic
- Recommended for ages 8+
21. Crayola Ultimate Light Board
Amazon Choice for toys for 6-year old boys
After getting this to my stepson when it came it 2 years ago, I can honestly say he loved it and amazingly he still does! He isn’t bored with it after 2 years! I got my money’s worth!
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “This Crayola Light Board was a winner for my 8-year-old granddaughter’s birthday! I purchased extra neon markers and a large spiral-bound coloring book so she could slip the pages inside. It was fun to see her creativity. It’s made well and cleans easily.”
- Crayola ultimate light board drawing tablet with 6 mini washable gel FX markers
- Remove the back of this light up toy to trace glowing designs, or keep it blank to make your own
- Built-in marker storage keeps this art set for kids organized
- Perfect gift for girls and boys ages 6 and up who want to make their creations shine
- Batteries not included, washable gel FX markers are the only markers Recommended for use on the ultimate light board
22. Light-up Tracing Pad
23. Slime DIY Kit
Best slime kit I’ve bought so far. Very cute. Not as messy as all the others since it only requires water. Would rather it not have glitter, especially since it’s the small, loose, annoying glitter that gets everywhere but my daughter loves it. Adding the glitter is also optional. Love all the different color slimes you can make
23. Pixacade– Mobile Game Maker
24. PixieCrush Pretend Play Kid Purse Set– Interactive & Educational Toy
Amazon Choice for purse for 7 year old girls
CUSTOMER REVIEW: Best glamour play set I’ve ever seen!! Quality is not what you would expect…it’s so much better! I’m highly impressed with the detail and quality of the items. Looks and feels like adult products but without real makeup. Compact and lipstick open and close nicely. Zipper on purse is even good. My 3yr old LOVES this purse and accessories. We’ve had it for almost 2 months now and it is still her favorite toy. She carries it everywhere and loves to open and close the purse, pretending to use the makeup and phone, wearing the sunglasses… super cute toy. Would buy again for other little girls!
- KEEP YOUR LITTLE GIRLS BUSY FOR HOURS: Toss away all those same old toys and get the ultimate pretend play makeup purse set for your girl. Make sure your kids enjoy interactive playing and keep them busy for hours! This makeup kit can enhance her creativity and let her doll herself up without asking for your own makeup products.
- MY TOY PURSE PLAYSET INCLUDES: A brush, keys with alarm FOB, necklace, pretend phone, purple nail polish, a compact with shatterproof mirror and a puff, a red lipstick, and a credit card. Teach your girls the specific purpose of each product and have fun with colors. All of the cosmetic products come in an adorable pink polka dot purse!
- PROMOTE INTERACTION & IMAGINATIVE PLAY: This educational makeup playset will engage your little ones in imaginative and learning pretend play. Let your child actively experiment with various social and emotional roles of life. Promote cooperative play, teach them how to take turns, share responsibility, and achieve creative problem-solving.
- REALISTICALLY LOOKING MAKEUP KIT: Even though our pretend play makeup set is not real, its craftsmanship is incredibly pretty realistic. That is a good thing because it allows your little princess to be imaginative and creative without creating a mess around. Less time cleaning clothes and colors off the walls equals more time spent with your family!
- Made of premium, high quality material that have been tested to comply with all U.S. toy safety standards and are free of lead, cadmium, and phthalates.
25. Kinetic Sand
“I bought my granddaughter the One and Only Kinetic Sand base kit and added the Beach Sand on for some extra sand as it was recommended by Amazon. Not the same she said and when I checked it out myself, I saw she was right. So we went back to search and Amazon and found this and ordered two bags. Perfect. This isn’t beach sand but is the One and Only Kinetic Sand, just like the original. It feels right and has the right binding properties. You can’t go wrong.”
26. JoJo Siwa Bow Maker
Or Get the “Ultimate” Set Here.
“Bows are cute, really simple to make. I wish it was a little bit tighter where the clamps go, but other than that it’s a fun and easy way for young girls to design something of their own.”
27. Fidget-popping toys
Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
What’s your best gift ideas? Sound off in the comments.
Check out more from Viva La Vibes:
- Concealer Mistakes you Didn’t Know you Were Making
*All links in this article are affiliated with Amazon Associates