420 Fun Facts
(You Never Knew)
1. Weed is legal in North Korea
2. The U.S. Government’s
“Official Expert on Cannabis” (1938-1962)
Had once Testified (in Court,)
That he had Smoked Cannabis
— ” …Turned Him Into a Bat”
It’s safe to say this man was clearly being a Draymond Green, or Lebron (for further reference.)
Most likely influenced by the grossly exaggerated PSA efforts of the whole 1936’s “Tell-your-children” cult (now satire) classic, Reefer Madness.
(**This film is now widely regarded as bias propaganda aiding towards the efforts of the removal of Mexican-Americans ((by attacking their imports.))
3. Before they were famous,
When they were in High School together.
4. There is a cannabis-derived compound that Forces
Cancer Cells to Freeze
…& it Prevents them from Spreading.
5. Marijuana accounts for 48% of drug arrests in the United States.
6. In the U.S, —a sentence of life in prison without parole was given for trying to sell $10 USD of marijuana to an undercover officer.
7. The 1st Bible was printed on Hemp Paper
8. Richard Nixon once smuggled 3lbs. of marijuana for Louis Armstrong.
9. George Washington grew pot.
..In fact, n 1619, The Jamestown colony passed legislation FORCING settlers to grow cannabis.
10. In 2008, Researchers found 789 grams of 2,700-year-old cannabis in a Chinese tomb.
11. Legalizing pot would generate $8.7 billion in tax revenue annually.
13. Shakespeare smoked weed.
14. Eskimos have 100 words for snow ..Americans have more than 200 words for marijuana.
15. Bob Marley was Buried w/
- His red Gibson Guitar
- A Cannabis Bud
- An Open Bible, stating—
“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures”Psalm 23
16. Beer & Weed are Botanical Cousins
17. Weed Can Increase Endurance
What’s your favorite weed fact? Sound off in the comments.
Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
Check out more Trending Topics from Viva La Vibes: