There are several of you who have been asking for the ultimate list of DIY beauty hacks and homemade cosmetics.
These beauty tips and tricks and homemade makeup ideas are beyond genius. Some of them you may have seen before, while others you may have never heard of. Whatever the case may be, all of you fabulous ladies should know each and every one of these ways to apply makeup! Being a diva can sometimes cause you to not want to leave your house if you’re suffering from a vexatious pimple that decided to hang around uninvited. Fear not! Check out how to cover up pimples, acne scars, and more with our 36 DIY cosmetic hacks below!
36 DIY Cosmetic Hacks You Need To Know About
Check out all of our awesome DIY makeup and beauty tips below and let us know what you think in the comments section below! Don’t miss out on all You’re So Pretty has to offer! Alright – let the roundup of the century commence!
1. Acne Cover Up.
2. Kool Aid Lip Stain.
3. Sexy, Voluminous Lashes in Seconds.
4. Lipstick On Your Teeth.
5. Baking Soda Scrub.
6. 5 Tips On Getting Rid Of Red Acne Marks.
7. Lip Highlight.
8. Make Lipstick Last.
9. Dark Eye Bags Begone.
10. DIY Gel Liner.
11. DIY Your Own Custom Lip Palette.
12. X-Mark To A Perfect Cupid Bow.
13. Make Eyeshadows Pop.
14. Rescue A Dried Mascara.
15. Eye Makeup For Tired Eyes.
16. Lash Curling Secret.
17. Fix Broken Eyeshadow.
18. Scotch Tape To Perfect Your Liquid Eyeliner.
19. Easy Smokey Eye.
20. Highlighting and Contouring.
21. The Perfect Brow.
22. Bigger Bottom Lashes.
23. DIY Dry Shampoo.
24. Rubber Band French Tip.
25. Get Fuller Lips with Eye Shadow
26. Spoon To A Perfect Wing Shape Eyeliner.
27. DIY Glitter Nail Polish.
28. Mascara As Liner.
29. White & Black Liner To Make Your Eyes Pop.
30. Tapes For Shape Stencil On Nail Art.
31. DIY Blotting Paper.
32. Eyeshadow Lipstick.
33. White Eyeliner To Accentuate Your Cupid’s Bow.
34. DIY Eyeliner Stencil.
35. Dramatic Winged Look.
36. Hand Cream to Combat Frizz.